Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Mothers day is today:)

Sunday was the worst Mothers Day ever....my kids were very naughty and my husband was at work ALL day! So, today May 12th I am getting my Mothers day. Haven made me dinner, and I sat and ate...every time the children asked me for something, I said, Go ask your dad I am on extended vacation at the moment...LOL! Haven was like I am eating I just sat down to eat, blah blah blah. I said welcome to my world. I can't sit my fat ass down for 2 seconds before one of the kids ask me for something else. Anyways now he is getting ready to make me chocolate covered strawberries and feeling like a Princess:)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Shannon! I'd like a day off, but that would also have to include removing the worries from my mind that my kids CAN actually survive without me! I know one day we'll look back and miss these days...won't we?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete