Monday, May 24, 2010

Awesome Weekend

Saturday I got to hang out with my Brother in Law and his little girl who I adore with all my heart. She is like a daughter to me:) Isaac loves playing with her, Haven was at work and I was bored. We got the pool up and going to get it very clean and hope to swim in it very soon. We took a walk on the trails after eating the best pizza I have ever had:) We had to go to the store and get Chlorine for the pool, so we shoved 3 kids and 2 adults in this dinky car (Don't worry we all had seat belts) well kinda. The driver (who was me, in his car) had to put my seat click thing in the passenger clip and well, Chuck he put his seat belt on and hooked it to the emergency break thing. Yeah real safe, huh?? When we got back we ATE more, this time a yummy sub. Then took the kids down to the creek and let them get all dirty as heck. I brought all 3 kids back to my house and threw them in the bath, well except my little girl. She was scared for some reason so i just washed her up with a wash cloth. Chuck then came to my house and before him my brother and 2 kids came for the night as well. We had a bond fire and had a blast. Sunday morning was great, woke up fed kids and filled the pool. We knew it was going to be a hot day. My brother and husband busted there butts putting in a vegetable garden( I am so ready to eat them:) ) The kids played in the pool all day! I went to church and when I got home there was yummy ribs and pork chops ready for me on the stove. It was great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment